For the attention of all Band Secretaries:
Looking ahead to 2024, the Association is delighted to inform you that there will not be an increase in Band Fees. The Board understands the pressures that all sectors are experiencing at this time. We look forward to supporting you in the coming season.
The fee due amount is set out below if paid before 30th November 2023 (late payment will incur a penalty of 20% of the current registration fee)
Band Fee due is:
- UK Juvenile Band £200.00 +VAT
- UK Adult Band £220.00 +VAT
- New Adult Band £240.00 + VAT
- New Juvenile Band £220.00 + VAT
Non UK Association
- Non UK Adult Band £110.00 in Sterling
- Non UK Juvenile Band £100.00 in Sterling
- Non UK New Adult Band £120.00 in Sterling
- Non UK New Juvenile Band £110.00 in Sterling
We hope that you understand the need to support your Association through the payment of these Band Registration Fees in order that we can continue to function as an organisation as well as support and administer the membership of the bands and our volunteers as we prepare to run the Major Championships in 2024 and beyond.
Payment can be made through the RSPBA website Band Admin “Fees and Registrations“ page or by using the following link https://rspba.org/band-admin/fees-registrations/
Thank you for your help and support.
The Board of Directors