Date: Sunday 12th October 2014
Content: An introduction to the Syllabus, practical expectations and standards.
Location: RSPBA, 45 Washington Street, Glasgow
Cost: £12.50 payable at registration see details below.
Agenda: Below is the Programme - It is the concluding afternoon of the Intensive Study Programme for SCQF 6 please join us at 13:00.
13:00 Join with the SCQF 6 Intensive Study Programme participants for Lunch.
13:30 An Introduction to Certificate of Pipe Band Musicianship 1.
- The Syllabus and expectations considerations
- Hands-on Introduction to practical aspects of Certificate of Pipe Band Musicianship 1
15:30 Break Refreshments supplied
15:45 An opportunity to seek more advice on any aspect of the weekend
- Entry to the Certificate of Pipe Band Musicianship is either SCQF Level 6 Bagpipes or Snare or PDQB Level 4 Bass/Tenor (or Equivalent) If in doubt, contact the RSPBA Education Officer (Pat Whelan 0141 221 5414) or the RSPBA Education Coordinator (Jim Campbell 07890 521 375)
- Take Practice Chanter / Sticks & Pad etc
- Practical Assessment will be held 29/30th November
- Theory Activity (An Intensive Study Programme) will be held early 2015
- Theory Examination March 2015
Payment and Registration details Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org