Date: Monday, 8th July 2019
Contributor: John Hughes - HQ
Confirmation of Grade 1 Format at World Pipe Band Championships 2019
Now that the entries for the Worlds has closed, we can confirm that there are 15 bands entered for the Grade 1 contest. As a result, the format proposed by the Music Board and supported by the Board of Directors is as follows:
- All 15 bands will play own choice MSR and Medley on the Friday.
- All 15 bands will play their alternate MSR and Medley on the Saturday.
- All 4 performances will count towards the final result.
- The adjudicators critique sheets for all 4 performances will be handed out after the prize giving on Saturday.
- There will be a pre-draw for playing order for the Friday, and a separate pre-draw for the playing order for Saturday.
John B Hughes
<< All News